One of the city’s prime shopping districts is a victim of its own success, as retailers can’t afford the rents and landlords can’t afford to lower them.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MRC RENTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In a Thriving City, SoHo’s Soaring Rents Keep Storefronts Empty
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- MRC's YouTube Audit Takes Aim At Brand Safety Woes
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Media Rating Council (MRC) began auditing measurements released by Google's YouTube platform this February of 2017. On Wednesday, MRC reported on the status of the audit outlining the exactbreadth of their efforts.