Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MR. RUSSO'S OFFICE TUTORING SOLUTIONS FOR ALL OCCASIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Alain Senderens, a Chef Who Modernized French Food, Dies at 77
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Mr. Senderens, one of the most adventurous of the founding fathers of nouvelle cuisine, produced dishes that could entice and, on occasion, shock.
- Dashcam Footage of Philando Castile Shooting
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Authorities have released dashcam footage of the fatal shooting of Philando Castile by St. Anthony, Minn., police officer Jeronimo Yanez in July 2016. Mr. Yanez was recently acquitted of all charges related to the shooting. Photo: Ramsey County Attorney's Office.
- Philando Castile Family Reaches $3 Million Settlement With Minnesota City
By MITCH SMITH - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The settlement came 10 days after Jeronimo Yanez, the officer who fatally shot Mr. Castile during a traffic stop, was acquitted of second-degree manslaughter and all other charges.
- In ‘The Defiant Ones,’ a Revealing Portrait of Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine
By JON CARAMANICA - Friday Jul 7, 2017
“The Defiant Ones” is less warts-and-all revealing than Dr. Dre and Mr. Iovine warrant, but that is the price of intimate access.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …