Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MR. Q INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Going Around Trump, Governors Embark on Their Own Diplomatic Missions
By ALEXANDER BURNS - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Leadership at the state level has taken on an increasingly global dimension amid worries that Mr. Trump is abandoning the typical priorities of the government.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- From Driverless Cars to Flying Cars: Former Google Engineer Also Worked on Larry Page's Project
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Google co-founder Larry Page’s flying-car startup enlisted star Google engineer Anthony Levandowski to work on the project, according to people familiar with the matter, months before Mr. Levandowski left the tech giant last year, allegedly with trade secrets, for rival Uber Technologies Inc.
- Unlocking Mysteries in the Sun’s 11-Year Cycle
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Two studies focused on the sun’s maximum and minimum periods of activity, yielding new findings about its internal processes and external corona.