The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MR. BILL'S CAR HOP RESTAURANT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Bill Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 11: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
As the jury begins its sixth day of deliberations, it’s not clear what issues are preventing it from rendering a verdict on whether Mr. Cosby is guilty or innocent.
- Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 7: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The jurors went back to their hotel Monday night without reaching a verdict. Is that good news or bad for Mr. Cosby?
- Camille Cosby and Others React to the Bill Cosby Jury Verdict
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY and SOPAN DEB - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Ms. Cosby released a biting statement about the outcome of the trial, while others expressed support on social media for Mr. Cosby’s accusers.
- Emil Michael Leaves Uber
By MIKE ISAAC - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The departure of Mr. Michael, a senior vice president, comes after a series of scandals at the company led to an inquiry that recommended his exit.
- Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 6: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The prosecution has rested. Now Mr. Cosby’s lawyers have the chance to defend him against the charge that he drugged and sexually assaulted a woman.
- Critic's Notebook: How to Think About Bill Cosby and ‘The Cosby Show’
By WESLEY MORRIS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
What to do with our fondness for the show is profoundly difficult — especially for African-Americans. Mr. Cosby knows what his work means, and he used it during the trial.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.