The future president drew and signed it in gold ink in 2005 for a charity event. The only recognizable building in the sketch? Trump Tower.
mr. auction, inc.
100-24 benchley place
bronx, new york,
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 1972
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1972 - MR. AUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Manhattan Skyline Sketch by Trump Sells at Auction for $29,000
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Comey Book Doesn't Promise Dirt on Trump, and it Weighs on the Price
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Former FBI Director James Comey’s upcoming book looked like it might set off one of the hottest auctions of the year for publishing companies. But skeptics worried that Mr. Comey won’t dwell on the juiciest material.
- Trump Takes Aim at Executives Leaving Presidential Council
By DAVID GELLES, KATE KELLY and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
After six business leaders stepped down from presidential advisory councils, Mr. Trump criticized their work and said they were “leaving out of embarrassment.”
- Marilyn Monroe's 'Happy Birthday, Mr. President' dress goes on display in San Francisco today
By Michelle Robertson - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The dress Marilyn Monroe wore while singing "Happy Birthday" to President John F. Kennedy went on display in San Francisco Thursday morning.
Monroe's iconic gown will remain at the Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Fisherman's Wharf for just 3o days before embarking on a nationwide tour. The company purchased the bejeweled garment for a staggering $4.8 million in November – the highest price fetched for a dress at auction ever (Monroe's white dress from "The Seven Year Itch" held the previous record, after selling for $4.6 million in 2011).
- Comey’s Writing a Book, and Publishers Are Eager to Pay Big Money for It
By ALEXANDRA ALTER - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Mr. Comey’s book, which will address his run-ins with President Trump and other moments in his career, is expected to go to auction this coming week.
- When an Artist Calls the Shots: Mark Grotjahn’s Soaring Prices
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Mr. Grotjahn has managed to take control of his relationships with collectors and galleries and gain a rare level of influence over his work’s monetary value.