Conservative allies of the president have started attacking the credibility of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MPR ASSOCIATES III, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Writers From the Right and Left React to the Sessions Hearing
By ANNA DUBENKO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Read about how the other side thinks: Reactions to testimony by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the suggestion the president might fire the special counsel and more.
- Trump Indicates Tweet on Tapes Was Meant to Affect Comey Testimony
By MAGGIE HABERMAN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
In an interview on “Fox & Friends,” the president also raised questions about the impartiality of the special counsel for the Russia investigation, Robert S. Mueller III.
- Live Briefing: Sessions’s Senate Testimony: How to Watch and What to Expect
By CHARLIE SAVAGE, EMMARIE HUETTEMAN and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify publicly before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday. Here are areas that are likely to be the subjects of questions.