People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MPMULTANI, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Gates Foundation Awards $12.6 Million for Polio Vaccine Research
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The three-year grant to Korean chemical company LG Chem will be used to advance clinical trials on a new inactivated polio vaccine....
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....
- Gates, Others Pledge $1.2 Billion to Eradicate Polio
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The funds will support activities aimed at eradicating polio in the three countries where it remains endemic and ensuring that other countries remain virus-free....
- How the Russia Investigation Entangled a Manafort Protégé
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE and BARRY MEIER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Rick Gates’s rapid ascent into President Trump’s orbit as Paul Manafort’s partner, and his sudden ejection from it, underscore how the Russia inquiries have shaken the administration.
- Bill Gates Backs Fourth Metamaterials Spinout, Pivotal Commware
By Benjamin Romano - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Pivotal Commware, a year-old metamaterials startup built inside patent licensing and invention business Intellectual Ventures, has raised $17 million from investors including Bill Gates. If that sounds familiar, it should. Pivotal is the fourth Gates-backed company to spin out of Intellectual Ventures armed with software-driven radio-wave bending metamaterials technology. Like its sister companies in satellite […]
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.