Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
201 RAVINE AVENUE
YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10701
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MP CAR AND LIMOUSINE SERVICE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Police Rescue Puppy Locked In Hot Car Outside Walmart
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
No matter how many times you hear of children and pets having to be rescued from locked, hot cars, some people still think it’s not an absolutely horrible idea to leave their little ones trapped inside sealed-up vehicles in sizzling hot parking lots.The Houston Chronicle reports that police in the Austin-area city of Manor, TX, were recently called …
- There's some truth to those holiday car ads
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Wednesday Dec 3, 2014
Luxury cars with big red bows on top aren't just something you see on TV, says TrueCar's Eric Lyman. He also explains why Ford was a laggard as Chrysler and GM posted their best November sales in years.
- Netflix Is Rivaling Cable, But Will Consumers Buy Multiple Services?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Many U.S. cable subscribers also have Netflix, or other subscription video on demand platforms, such as Hulu or Amazon. Does that mean TV consumers may elect to pick and chose in differentcombinations of TV sources?
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Dubai's self-flying taxis are primed for takeoff later this year
By Brett Williams - Monday Jun 19, 2017