The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOVING FORWARD SEMINARS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- City moves forward with plan to sell West Oakland plot to former Black Panther
By Scott Morris, Hoodline - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The city of Oakland is moving forward with a plan to sell a plot in West Oakland to a group headed by former Black Panther Elaine Brown to develop affordable housing and business opportunities for people who were formerly incarcerated.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Augmented Reality Seen Moving Forward
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Augmented reality seems to keep chugging along. Bigger things are seen for it next year as AR moves into design, marketing, field services and manufacturing, according to Techconnect.
- Vivendi-Havas Combination Moves A Step Forward
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Vivendi has signed a formal agreement to acquire the roughly 60% majority stake Bollore Groupe holds in Havas. The agreement was announced in May and is still subject to approval of Europeanregulatory bodies.