The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOUNTBROOK USA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The first self-driving grocery delivery van
By Sebastian Anthony - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
I got to experience the disruption of autonomous deliveries first-hand in Greenwich.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Should companies relocate to the suburbs?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Dear John: You are partially right about the attractiveness of telecommuting. Companies have been fleeing Manhattan for decades, often for the benefit of the CEO and his/her commute. Just look around Connecticut, in Greenwich and particularly in Stamford. Fairfield County is home to plenty of Fortune 100 companies. One company, Boardroom, came in the late...
- On Comedy: Dropping In at the Comedy Cellar With Amy Schumer and Leslie Jones
By JASON ZINOMAN - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Late shows at the Greenwich Village club are known as raucous and experimental. But is the reputation deserved? Our critic stayed up to find out.