NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 24, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOUNT VERNON DEVELOPMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- James Hodgkinson -- Look for the Union Label
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
James Hodgkinson, a good union man.
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
10 "Eaux Claires Awards" for 3rd edition of Justin Vernon and Aaron Dessner's festival.
- The DeanBeat: The memorable and the missing moments of E3 2017
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) can be such a corporate event, with Soviet Union-style press conferences where the press doesn’t get to ask any questions. But there were some memorable moments at E3, particularly where some of the game developers and publishers let some emotion leak into their presentations. Those were the moments we live […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Bringing Unions to Charter Schools: What Will It Mean?
By Martin Levine - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Only one in eight charter schools have a union bargaining agreement with teachers. Union supporters believe representing charter teachers will improve charter education as well the compensation and working conditions of teachers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.