A recent grant of $3.2 million to the Crim Fitness Foundation put the foundation over the mark....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MOTT GREEN MEMORIAL FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mott Foundation Surpasses $1 Billion in Grants for Flint
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Mott Foundation Awards $3 Million for Flint Afterschool Programs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The grant will help support YouthQuest, a free afterschool and summer enrichment program for K-12 youth in Flint and Genesee County, Michigan....
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- For Parkinson’s, Two New Drugs Coming As Prevail Gets Started in NY
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A drug that actually slows or reverses the brain damage inflicted by Parkinson’s disease, rather than just alleviates its often debilitating symptoms, remains elusive. But Prevail Therapeutics, a startup just launched in New York, has become the latest to try. This morning, the Silverstein Foundation, a nonprofit organization formed by OrbiMed partner Jonathan Silverstein, announced […]