There are a lot of disaster stories out there; some are just plain sad, and some didn’t even make the mailstream. One such sad story began with the creative, and the clients decided that they wanted to have a singing microchip sing a popular song about their product...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOSAIC WEALTH STRATEGIES GROUP, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Keep the Singing Out of Direct Mail
By James Sullivan - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.