The bank denies allegations in lawsuits that it changed the loan terms of customers in bankruptcy without their knowledge, putting them at risk of default.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207-2543
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS OF COLORADO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
- Arnold Foundation Awards $4.5 Million for Colorado Policy Lab
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The grant will fund the Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab at the University of Denver Barton Institute for Philanthropy and Social Enterprise....
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Colorado's Dark Night
Friday Jul 20, 2012
Bartley fellow Sohrab Ahmari on the massacre in Aurora, Colorado, and what Coloradans can learn from Norway. Photos: Associated Press
- Colorado dad gives sons smartphones, regrets it, now wants to ban preteen use
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
He started nonprofit, wrote ballot measure to prevent use by kids under 13.
- Cordray Mum on Future Rulemaking, Defends Rules on Mortgage Lending
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray defends his agency's rules on mortgage lending but declines to say whether a Trump administration freeze on new regulations will apply to the CFPB.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017