Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray defends his agency's rules on mortgage lending but declines to say whether a Trump administration freeze on new regulations will apply to the CFPB.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORTGAGE LENDING MASTERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cordray Mum on Future Rulemaking, Defends Rules on Mortgage Lending
Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
- The Car Was Repossessed, but the Debt Remains
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Millions of Americans are shackled to high-interest auto loans after a subprime lending spree, and regulators fear the effect on the broader economy.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The bank denies allegations in lawsuits that it changed the loan terms of customers in bankruptcy without their knowledge, putting them at risk of default.
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
- Flyers select Nolan Patrick with second-overall pick
By @davegisaac - By @davegisaac - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Beijing Gives Banks the Go-Ahead for Yet Another Lending Binge
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Encouraging more lending to small companies may only worsen China’s problem of too much badly priced debt.