Some organizations race into data-driven transformation. Others want to get everything "right" first. There's an optimal balance between moving too fast and moving too slow, but few companies get it right. Boston Consulting Group (BCG) suggests some best practices to avoid common pitfalls.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MORGAN SEISMIC CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Want to Succeed at Data-Driven Transformation? Start Slow
By Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
This year’s bank stress tests turned up an unpleasant surprise for Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. The banks scored low on a metric introduced for the first time this year, the supplementary leverage ratio, meant to measure banks’ total leverage.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- J.P. Morgan Knew of Trading Risks
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Some top J.P. Morgan executives and directors were alerted to risky practices by a team of London-based traders two years before that group's botched bets cost the bank more than $2 billion. David Reilly has details on The News Hub. Photo: Bloomberg.
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
10 "Eaux Claires Awards" for 3rd edition of Justin Vernon and Aaron Dessner's festival.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- J.P. Morgan Removes NBC News Ads Over Megyn Kelly Interview With Alex Jones
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC anchor Megyn Kelly’s plan to air an interview with right-wing provocateur Alex Jones has caused a firestorm to erupt on social media, but so far advertisers have remained quiet—with at least one notable exception.
- Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley Demonstrate Unique Organic, Paid-Search Strategies
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Integration of organic, local and paid-search strategies increases click-share percentages, a recent study finds.