The F.B.I. said Lyle Jeffs, who disappeared last year while facing fraud and other charges, was arrested in South Dakota.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MORGAN LITTLE LEADERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Leader of Polygamous Breakaway Sect is Arrested After a Year on the Run
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Coursera Names Jeff Maggioncalda as New Leader
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rick Levin is stepping down as chief executive of Coursera, handing over the reins of the online education company to former Financial Engines Inc. CEO Jeff Maggioncalda.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- A 12-Year-Old Came Out to Her Mormon Church. Then Her Mike Was Cut Off.
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A church leader turned off the microphone after Savannah announced that she is a lesbian. But the young Mormon, now 13, doesn’t regret speaking out.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Dimon Testimony: Not Enough Risk Limits on Trades
Wednesday Jun 13, 2012
J.P. Morgan's Chief Executive James Dimon told Congress that the bank's multibillion-dollar trading loss emerged from traders who didn't understand the risks. Greg Zuckerman reports on Markets Hub.