Avon Products Chief Executive Sheri McCoy is expected to step down, according to people familiar with the matter, after her effort to turn around the beleaguered cosmetics seller faltered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORGAN AVON COURT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Avon Chief McCoy Expected to Step Down
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
This year’s bank stress tests turned up an unpleasant surprise for Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. The banks scored low on a metric introduced for the first time this year, the supplementary leverage ratio, meant to measure banks’ total leverage.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- J.P. Morgan Knew of Trading Risks
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Some top J.P. Morgan executives and directors were alerted to risky practices by a team of London-based traders two years before that group's botched bets cost the bank more than $2 billion. David Reilly has details on The News Hub. Photo: Bloomberg.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- J.P. Morgan Removes NBC News Ads Over Megyn Kelly Interview With Alex Jones
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC anchor Megyn Kelly’s plan to air an interview with right-wing provocateur Alex Jones has caused a firestorm to erupt on social media, but so far advertisers have remained quiet—with at least one notable exception.
- Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley Demonstrate Unique Organic, Paid-Search Strategies
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Integration of organic, local and paid-search strategies increases click-share percentages, a recent study finds.