NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORGAN AVE MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- With Ties to Thiel and Musk, Fintech Startup Addepar Adds $140M
By Bernadette Tansey - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Addepar, a wealth management software company co-founded in 2009 by Palantir Technologies co-founder Joe Lonsdale, announced today it has raised $140 million to expand its services to investors and their advisors. It’s a big round for a financial tech company, even for Silicon Valley. The Mountain View, CA-based company’s Series D financing round was co-led […]
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- A New Risk for Goldman, Morgan Stanley in Stress Tests
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
This year’s bank stress tests turned up an unpleasant surprise for Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. The banks scored low on a metric introduced for the first time this year, the supplementary leverage ratio, meant to measure banks’ total leverage.