The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORE LIMO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- For Men Cleared in Jogger Case, Belated Pomp and Circumstance
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
After missing their own high school graduations because they were in prison for a crime they did not commit, three men joined the Bronx Prep class of 2017 for commencement exercises.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.