Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MORE FUN TODAY, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: Brewing in Harlem
By GABRIELLA ANGOTTI-JONES and VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Thursday: A beer with local flavor, more balmy weather, and getting great shots on Nature Photography Day.
- New York Today: New York Today: Staying Healthy During a Heat Wave
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: More scorching weather, the first Citi Bike death, and celebrating music month.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- New York Today: New York Today: Working the (Nightclub) Ropes
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: Advice from a host at the door, hot weather, and celebrating Loving Day.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal