NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MORE BOOKS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Charles, the Patient Prince: New Book on the Next King
Monday Apr 3, 2017
Prince Charles is the focus of a new biography from author Sally Bedell Smith. WSJ's Brenda Cronin profiles the book about the oldest heir to the British throne in more than 300 years on Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero. Photo: Getty
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Book review: Everything you need to know about effective fundraising -- with footnotes
By Jeff Brooks - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Emotionraising by Francesco Ambrogetti Okay, you can skip the rest of this review, because this is a book you almost surely need. Run as fast as you can (well, click as fast as you can) and get this book! Let me show you why, with an example: Rationally we do not like to think that we respond to emotions such as fear or anger, but emotionally our brain is more inclined to react to this type of input than to rational or positive stimuli.... Appeals and fundraising campaigns that use sad images receive more donations than those using faces with...
- Get a FREE Book for Nonprofits by a Noted Researcher
By Michael J. Rosen - Tuesday Feb 7, 2017
Do you like getting something for free? I do, especially when it can help me be more successful. Now, thanks to Russell James, JD, PhD, CFP, the Texas Tech University professor and philanthropy researcher, you can download a free, 427 page book that will become an important reference source in your fundraising library. Whether you call […]
- The Zinnification of America
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Howard Zinn, more than any other man, turned our history books on their heads.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.