Sammy Sosa is not-so-pretty-in-pink. In a recent interview with ESPN, the former Chicago Cubs slugger looked even paler than usual, causing unkind fans to compare him to a piece of gum, Pepto Bismol, and the cartoon character Snagglepuss.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORALES SOSA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sammy Sosa’s skin is the white elephant in the room
By New York Post Video - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- The New Struggle: Religion, Morality, and American Law
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
How radicals seek to pervert the principle of separation of church and state to drive morality from the law and the public square.
- Michelle Carter has 'damaged moral core,' sued by victim's family
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.