John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOR HE ART TECTONICS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Bonobos Founder Andy Dunn Knows You Might Be Mad At Him For Joining Walmart
By Elizabeth Segran - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Bonobos and Walmart have totally different values. Will Bonobos founder Andy Dunn be able to help change Walmart’s image? He’s not sure.
Last Friday, the plate tectonics of the e-commerce world shifted.
- What Craig Sager Taught Me About The Art Of The Question
Tuesday Dec 20, 2016
The world, especially the sports world, lost an icon on Thursday in Craig Sager. The garishly dressed NBA sideline reporter captured the hearts of many for his valiant battle with cancer, but moreimportantly, captured the respect of many for what he did better than anyone else in his profession: ask the right questions.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Seed is EA’s new research division for cutting-edge game experiences
By Dean Takahashi - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Patrick Soderlund, the head of studios at Electronic Arts, announced the company has created a new game research division called Seed, or Search for Extraordinary Experiences. He said EA is doing research on games for new technologies like Microsoft’s upcoming Scorpio video game console, which comes out this fall. The team is looking for new […]