Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Feb 19, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOORE SMITH, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Tracy K. Smith Is the New Poet Laureate
By ALEXANDRA ALTER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ms. Smith, 45, says she hopes to be a poetry evangelist of sorts, going to parts of the United States “where literary festivals don’t always go.”
- HuffPost Introduces Apple TV App, Moore Debuts 'TrumpiLeaks'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The app opens with a curated set of the day's five biggest videos. Separately, documentary filmmaker Michael Moore announced he is launching a site to enable whistleblowers to communicate with him andhis team: TrumpiLeaks.
- 'Oh, Mare!' Another Exuberant Toss Of The Hat To Mary Tyler Moore
Friday Jan 27, 2017
As thousands of impassioned, personal and emotional memorials pour in, we can agree that Mary Richards was much more than a sitcom character. She was a mirror and a walking Rorschach test (with agreat set of L'Eggs) for one generation of TV-focused Americans -- and the next