A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
219 SUSSEX RD.
ELMONT, NEW YORK, 11003
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOORE REAL ESTATE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Idyllic Sea Ranch abode could (still) be yours for $2.7 million
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The quiet community of Sea Ranch on California’s north coast offers many different styles of home, but none will compete with the beauty of the natural environment, with the ocean and gnarled trees bent in angles by the wind, with meadows and cliffs facing brilliant western sunsets. Still, a 1971 Charles Moore-designed abode could make
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?