Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MONTAUK STAR FISHING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 31 May, 2017 – Episode 621 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Interview w/ Bill Schutt on Cannibals, Juno Science?, Off Kilter Enceladus, Groundwater On Mars, Massive Fail, Ancient Mummy DNA, Seed Spitting Goats, Pizza Fish, Kissing Macaques, The Methylome, Waste Not Water, Tasting Water, And Much More...
- 25 January, 2017 – Episode 603 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Monday Jan 30, 2017
Political Science, Fresh Water Oceans, Fish Baby Babies, Ladies Know Stress, Interview w/ James Weatherall Author of 'Void', Canadian Fossil Jackpot, Get Your Sleep, Amber Alien, Fairy Rings, And Much More...
- 19 October, 2016 – Episode 589 – This Week in Science
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Oct 20, 2016
Interview w/ The Director of the Maryland STEM Festival, Thinking Machines, Planet X Influence, Tool Making Monkeys?, Generous Magpies, Visual Fish, Higgs Bison, Soothing Lithium, Genes With Altitude, And Much More...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- 07 June, 2017 – Episode 622 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Interview w/ Adrienne Godschalx re: Plant Defenses, Confirming Einstein, Void Life, We're All Moroccan?, Old Rock... Paintings, CAR-T Therapy Win, Monkey Cat!!!, Climate's All Connected, Magic Of Mucus, And Much More...
- 24 August, 2016 – Episode 581 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Aug 26, 2016
Interview w/ NASA Scientist Walt Meier, Plan-et B!, Getting There, Cool Your Buffer Gas, Gay Termites, Acid Sperm, Patent Settlement, Possum Panic, Octobot!!, And Much More…
- Indigenous Canadians Challenge an Exclusive American Fishing Camp
By CRAIG S. SMITH - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A First Nations band in Quebec wants to take back control of a stretch of river that has been in wealthy American hands for over a century.