NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MONTANA TAXI LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Opinion Journal: All Eyes on Georgia and Montana
Friday Apr 21, 2017
Editorial Features Editor James Taranto on special Congressional elections in key states.
- GrabTaxi Co-Founder: Didi Isn't Interested in Buying Us---Yet
Friday Jun 9, 2017
GrabTaxi Holdings co-founder Anthony Tan doesn’t see Didi Chuxing Technology, a current investor, acquiring his ride-sharing startup to take over the market in Southeast Asia—at least not for now.
- Future of City Transport: Flying Taxis
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Flying car concepts and designs have been around for awhile. But some firms are looking to transform the idea and provide a point-to-point passenger vehicle service–or a flying taxi. Here are three companies pushing to revolutionize city transport. Graphic Simulation: Volocopter
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Montana Republican Greg Gianforte Is Sentenced in Assault on Reporter
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A judge called his actions “totally unacceptable” but spared him jail time and sentenced him to community service and anger management classes.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Yandex unveils self-driving car concept for taxi service
By David Curry - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Russian search giant Yandex unveiled a prototype self-driving car on Tuesday, which it plans to incorporate into its taxi service in the future.A heavily modified Toyota Prius V is the car of choice for Yandex. It has outfitted the prototype with sensors, cameras, and artificial intelligence.Even though the prototype has not been on public roads, it is able to drive in ‘complex environments’ including busy city traffic, according to Yandex’s press release.See you on the roads next yearYandex plans to test the car publically by 2018.“Self-driving cars are set to revolutionize the...Read More