TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1990 - MONICA C. MARTIN M.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- KKR to Buy WebMD in $2.8 Billion Deal
Monday Jul 24, 2017
KKR has reached a deal to buy WebMD Health Corp. for $2.8 billion. The New York-based health-information provider had been running an auction after publicly putting itself in play earlier this year.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- KKR cuts massive deals to buy WebMD and Nature’s Bounty
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Henry Kravis is on a health kick. The buyout kingpin’s firm KKR has agreed to buy WebMD Health in a deal valued at about $2.8 billion, bringing a slew of popular online health information websites under one umbrella. Separately Monday, KKR said it will take a majority stake in The Nature’s Bounty, a manufacturer of...