HP delivers a super-slim machine with solid specs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - MONADNOCK HPS INVESTOR, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- HP’s New Spectre Laptop Melds Beautiful Form and Function
By Christopher Null - Monday May 22, 2017
- HP’s new Spectre x2 is a crazy value compared to the Surface Pro
By Valentina Palladino - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Spend hundreds less, get more stuff and comparable performance.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Is telecommuting the answer to New York’s transit nightmare?
By John Crudele - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Dear John: You are spot on with your comments about the threats to New York City real estate investors created by the transit nightmare and the willingness of companies to allow for more telecommuting. I would also add that an additional threat to these investors is the possibility that NYC-based companies may decide, if they...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.