TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CRAIG WILLIAM TURNER
7211 WINBERT DR.
NORTH TONAWANDA, NEW YORK, 14120
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOMENTUM PUBLIC AFFAIRS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- North Carolina murder suspect, 81, is 'danger' to public, prosecutors say
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Otto Warmbier’s Death a New Wedge Between U.S. and North Korea
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some analysts said anger over the death would heighten tensions, but others said the White House was unlikely to let the case upset the momentum toward dialogue.