Featuring high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms, with chevron wooden flooring throughout, the interior of the property is modern, yet retains its original period feel.
mojo lombardy LLC
609 portledge drive
bryn mawr, pennsylvania, 19010
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOJO LOMBARDY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the day: Lombardy
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- 'I'm Not Sure I Understand'---How Apple's Siri Lost Her Mojo
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Nimble competitors developed new voice-powered products for the digital home while Apple remained focused on its phone. Now the tech giant is trying to regain its edge.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- California Today: California Today: Hollywood’s Comeback
By MIKE McPHATE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Wednesday: The return of Hollywood’s production mojo, the Uber C.E.O. calls it quits, and a Boy Scout’s incredible merit badge collection — all of them.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.