Nimble competitors developed new voice-powered products for the digital home while Apple remained focused on its phone. Now the tech giant is trying to regain its edge.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOJO DISTRIBUTORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'I'm Not Sure I Understand'---How Apple's Siri Lost Her Mojo
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- California Today: California Today: Hollywood’s Comeback
By MIKE McPHATE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Wednesday: The return of Hollywood’s production mojo, the Uber C.E.O. calls it quits, and a Boy Scout’s incredible merit badge collection — all of them.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Crime and Psychology
Monday Jul 23, 2012
Psychiatrist and AEI fellow Sally Satel on the warning signs of James Holmes's mental breakdown and shooting rampage.Photo: AP
- Father-Daughter Dance Gets a Makeover in ‘Modern Family’ Era
By ELIZABETH HOLMES - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
With the rise of same-sex couples and single parents, many schools are declaring a tradition antiquated. But others cling (and pose for gauzy photos).
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Warren Buffett’s Annual Letter: Five Key Takeaways
Saturday Feb 25, 2017
Warren Buffett released his annual letter to shareholders of his Berkshire Hathaway on Saturday, offering his insights, advice, and musings for the corporate world to study. WSJ's Erik Holm has five key takeaways. Photo: Getty