The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOISHE ENGEL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- California Today: California Today: Talking to a Tony Winner
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: A chat with the director Christopher Ashley, turmoil at Uber and the anniversary of a groundbreaking music festival.
- California Today: California Today: A Championship to Unite the Bay Area
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: The Warriors bring home the trophy, more trouble for Uber, and sketches from BART.
- California Today: California Today: Division Among Democrats
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wednesday: An intraparty spat, Senator Kamala Harris is interrupted (again) and a particularly loud frog.
- California Today: California Today: The Housing Crisis Hits Berkeley
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Thursday: Talking zoning policy with Berkeley’s mayor, a shooting in San Francisco and lottery winners who take their time.