The new Sunday newsmagazine host has faced a storm of criticism for sitting down with the lightning rod conspiracy promoter, but he’s relevant. The question is how he’s interviewed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOIRA KELLY FINE ART LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Megyn Kelly, Alex Jones and a Fine Line Between News and Promotion
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Art Review: Glenn Ligon Rethinks the Color Line in the Show ‘Blue Black’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The exhibition, at the Pulitzer Arts Foundation in St. Louis, draws together artists who put race on a spectrum of meanings that runs from polemical to personal and poetic.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- Sale of Edward Albee’s Art Collection Will Benefit His Foundation
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The work collected by the playwright, who died last September, is mostly 20th century fine art. Sotheby’s will sell more than 100 items in the fall.