Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOHALLAND LEWIS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- N.Y. man raped, smothered 11-year-old girl
By (Binghamton, N.Y.) Press & Sun Bulletin - By (Binghamton, N.Y.) Press & Sun Bulletin - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
District Attorney Joseph McBride said an autopsy determined the caused of death of Jacelyn O'Connor as asphyxiation "due to smothering."
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Stacy Lewis collapses at U.S. Women's Open, as win drought still looms
By Beth Ann Nichols - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
BEDMINSTER, N.J. – The same intensity that made Stacy Lewis No. 1 in the world is now holding her back. Lewis doesn’t play for money; (...)