The actress and model, who died this week at age 75, is known for influencing the Rolling Stones’ look, but she’s the one who was the real boho pioneer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE,SUITE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210-2822
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MODERN STONE AGE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- On the Runway: Anita Pallenberg Changed How We All Dress, Not Just Keith Richards
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Critic’s Take: The Modern Trans Memoir Comes of Age
By JENNIFER FINNEY BOYLAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Two new memoirs, by Janet Mock and Caitlyn Jenner, reveal how trans writing about identity is evolving.
- 300,000 year-old “early Homo sapiens” sparks debate over evolution
By Annalee Newitz - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Some researchers call it a major breakthrough, but others say it's a "nothingburger."
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Confederate Monuments: Dead Stones and Real Monsters
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Leftist iconoclasts clamor against Confederate monuments to fight "white supremacy," but their proposed solution is just as bad as the imagined problem they claim to want to eradicate.
- Oliver Stone Interviews The Most Interesting Man In The World
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Somehow, Oliver Stone gained an incredible amount of access to Vladimir Putin -- a man you wouldn't expect would be so eager to talk so publicly about so many subjects.
- Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape Story
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine has agreed to settle a lawsuit with the fraternity at the center of a discredited article in which a woman claimed she had been gang raped.