Cato Institute scholar Andrew Coulson on the Obama administration approving seven more No Child Left Behind waivers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MODERN IMPERIAL RECORDING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Obama's Imperial Wand
Thursday Jul 19, 2012
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Charitable Groups Pledge $1.2B to Global Polio Eradication Initiative
By Staff Writer - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The public health world is gearing up once again for a final push to eradicate polio and, with only five cases recorded in the world so far this year, that elusive goal seems tantalizingly within reach. On Monday, representatives of charitable groups and governments gathered at the Rotary convention in Atlanta and pledged an additional […]
The post Charitable Groups Pledge $1.2B to Global Polio Eradication Initiative appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Looking for a few smart investors who want a free Disrupt ticket; must like meeting equally smart founders
By Matt Burns - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
TechCrunch Disrupt has always been a fruitful meeting ground for founders and investors, and every year TechCrunch makes it easier for the right folks to connect. A year ago we launched our CrunchMatch program and this year it helped facilitate 450 curated meetings in May at Disrupt NY. And then there’s ‘featured pavilions’ in Startup Alley, where selected startups the… Read More
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015