NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MODERN ENTERPRISES I INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Cloud Foundry makes its mark on the enterprise
By Frederic Lardinois - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Today, more than ever, it’s open source projects that are leading the charge in how modern software is developed, deployed and managed. There’s Kubernetes for containers and OpenStack for running enterprise-grade infrastructure, for example. But over the course of the last few years, another platform — Cloud Foundry — has changed the way enterprises are developing… Read More