NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MODERN COOLING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tool Time: General Tools Father's Day Campaign
Friday Jun 9, 2017
General Tools has launched integrated national Father’s Day campaigns for their new Laser Tape Measure and app-connected ToolSmart product line. Both campaigns were created byBrooklyn-based agency The BAM Connection.
The Laser Tape Measure campaign, targeted at the “Do-It-Yourself” market, includes 3 TV spots, multiple animated bannersand a host of social posts. “These guys have some really cool tools,” said Rob Baiocco, CCO of The BAMConnection. “We tried to let the tools speak for themselvesand show how truly cool they are in action.”
The ToolSmart campaign, also targeted to DIYers but also to pros, consists of similar components and carriesthe tagline, “Finish the job. Smarter.” Each tool in the line is connected to General Tools’ proprietary Project Assistant App, a feature usually found only at the high end ofthe market.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.