NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MODELESQE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Conversation With Ne-Yo
Friday May 27, 2011
The Crafts of Music and Dance: Recording artist and songwriter Ne-Yo talks with the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about his upcoming album, the 10-tracks he developed for Michael Jackson, and that he does not consider himself a great dancer.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Legend Of Scott Pelley
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Scott Pelley will reportedly continue as a "60 Minutes" correspondent, but for reasons not yet known, he is out as the anchorman and face of CBS News.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Will storm barriers arrive in time to stop the next Hurricane Sandy?
By Bloomberg News - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The warming Atlantic Ocean has raised the risk of another Hurricane Sandy. And still, trillions of dollars of real estate and infrastructure near the shores of New York City and northern New Jersey...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- That 'Je Ne Sais Quoi': What Makes A Shelter Book A Keeper?
Thursday Dec 10, 2009
Earlier this year I was bemoaning the death of Condé Nast's shelter book Domino, while also wondering if I could find a replacement pub for my monthly design fix. My subsequent searchhelped me define the X factors determining whether a shelter book merely rates a cursory look-through, or becomes a keepsake pub (at least for me; feel free to propose contrary views in the comments).
- New-2-U Video Critique Classiq: Father's Day 2014 Dad Vids
Thursday Mar 30, 2017
I'm otherwise occupied this week, so for your reading pleasure and our sales department's commitment-keeping here's an oldie-but-okayie from the archives.