The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MODEL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Tesla lowers Model X price to $79,500
By Reuters - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
(Reuters) — Tesla Inc on Friday lowered the base price of its Model X SUV to $79,500 and said improving margins were behind the move, which came as the automaker is ramping up production of its new lower-priced Model 3. Some analysts have been concerned that the launch of the Model 3, whose base price is […]
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- Elon Musk Teases Tesla Model 3 Timing Announcement
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Tesla Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk teased on his Twitter account that an announcement about the timing of the coming Model 3 sedan will come on Sunday.
- Tesla Quarterly Loss Grows to $400 Million as It Prepares for the Mass Market Model 3
By BILL VLASIC - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The electric-car maker lost more than $400 million in the second quarter, but its revenues doubled, with its first mass-market model in the offing.