It’s been a hell of a roller coaster ride for digital media company Mode Media these past few years. From an IPO that never happened to the company abruptly shutting down last September, Mode keeps popping up on our radar. Today, New York-based bridal advertising network BrideClick announced that it has acquired Mode Media’s U.S. […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MODE MARKETING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- BrideClick buys shuttered Mode Media to relaunch as Glam
By Bérénice Magistretti - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- BrideClick Acquires Mode Media, Expands Into New Categories
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wedding-focused ad network BrideClick has acquired Mode Media's assets, including lifestyle sites Glam, Foodie, Bliss, Tend, Brash and Mode, as well as an ad network Mode Media claimed reached 144million monthly unique visitors.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”