The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 1940
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1940 - MODE FABRICS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- BrideClick buys shuttered Mode Media to relaunch as Glam
By Bérénice Magistretti - Monday Jun 19, 2017
It’s been a hell of a roller coaster ride for digital media company Mode Media these past few years. From an IPO that never happened to the company abruptly shutting down last September, Mode keeps popping up on our radar. Today, New York-based bridal advertising network BrideClick announced that it has acquired Mode Media’s U.S. […]
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Russian oligarch thinks Trump Jr.’s emails are fake news
By Ruth Brown - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The Russian oligarch alleged to have offered dirt on Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump Jr. is jumping on the “fake news” bandwagon — claiming, bizarrely, that the emails at the center of the scandal are probably fabricated. “I think it’s some kind of fabrication. I don’t know who’s making this stuff up. What does this...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal