Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
137 JACKSON AVENUE
PELHAM, NEW YORK, 10803
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOD BIZ LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Single-player modding returns to GTA V after publisher takedown
By Kyle Orland - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Popular OpenIV tool restored after discussions, changes to protect multiplayer.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Springbot Debuts Email Pop-Up Feature
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Springbot said it would introduce a web pop-up function, enabling retailers to capture email addresses, at the International Retailer Conference and Exhibition on Tuesday.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- VideoBlocks Takes On The Stock Photo Biz
Monday Apr 24, 2017
VideoBlocks helped reinvent stock video acquisition with its one-price membership. Now it's expanding to still photos.