Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MOALLEMZADEH & AKSAKAL ATTORNEYS AT LAW P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Bloomberg Charity to Fund Center Assisting State Attorneys General Targeting Environmental Regulatory Rollback
By Staff Writer - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The NYU School of Law plans to launch a new center funded by Michael Bloomberg’s charitable organization to assist state attorneys general that oppose moves by the Trump administration to eliminate and scale back environmental and energy regulations. The charity, Bloomberg Philanthropies, which was founded by the former mayor of New York City, will donate […]
- Sessions’ Confounding Obsession with Marijuana Enforcement
By Cyndi Suarez - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
While the U.S. goes through an opioid epidemic, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is busy fighting marijuana use, but local law enforcement leaders say there’s no need for this crackdown.
- Did you hear the one about a monkey suing a photographer for infringement?
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
“Monkey see, monkey sue is not good law.”
- Trump may pick Giuliani law partner for Bharara’s old job
By Bob Fredericks - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The Trump Administration is eyeing a law partner of ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani to head up the Manhattan US attorney’s office — one of the most high profile jobs in the Justice Department, a new report said Monday. New Jersey lawyer Geoffrey Berman’s name was one of several proposed candidates for judicial and US attorney vacancies...