NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
229 BERTRAM PL.
BETHPAGE, NEW YORK, 11714
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MO' BETTER PLACES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Snap Buys Placed, Ups Brand Marketing Options
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
No matter how young and cool its user base, Snap knows it needs better ad technology to win over Madison Avenue. The "camera company" just bought Placed -- a location intelligence and ad-to-storeattribution firm, which should give brands another reason to spend with Snap.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
- WHOA! Facebook Declares WAR (On Clickbait)! Click To Get All The Grisly Details!
Thursday May 18, 2017
To better detect different kinds of clickbait headlines, Facebook is now separately identifying signals that withhold or exaggerate information. For the social giant, this is just the latest effort tocut down on crappy content in users' New Feeds.
- Influencers Set For $1B+ Payday On Instagram, Despite FTC Warning Bells
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
By 2019, the sponsorship money Instagram influencers get is on pace to more than double -- from about $1 billion this year to nearly $2.4 billion -- according to recent estimates from Mediakix.Unfortunately, the Federal Trade Commission is threatening to spoil the party for influencers if they don't do a better job of disclosing their financial arrangements with sponsors.