A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
41 MAPLE AVE.
LOCUST VALLEY, NEW YORK, 11560
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MMT ENTERTAINMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- ‘Silicon Valley’ star’s true tale delivers love and laughs
By Sara Stewart - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It’s the old “Boy meets girl, boy hides girl from his traditional Pakistani family, girl has to be put into medically induced coma because of a mysterious illness” story. Somehow, director Michael Showalter (“Hello, My Name Is Doris”) puts a fresh spin on it. Actually, this strange tale is drawn directly from life: Comedian Kumail...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation “Serves the Community” Very Differently
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Silicon Valley Community Foundation may be more focused on donor satisfaction than outcomes.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.