Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MLJ SECURITY SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Georgia’s lax voting security exposed just in time for crucial special election
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Report uncovers a litany of lapses in voting system used state wide.
- Iris Smart Hub (2017) review: Lowe’s offers an affordable smart-home system for the hacker mindset
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new professional monitoring option puts the focus squarely on security.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Success Of The Social-Case-Study Creative
Tuesday Dec 13, 2016
We've found that the combination of a documentary-style approach with creative storytelling aiming to address social issues relevant to the brand's audience ultimately drives high viewership andsocial sharing. But what is the appeal of this format, and is it a sustainable method that will continue to capture viewer attention?
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Refresh Types
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.