Ready in minutes, this velvety soup from chef Günter Seeger comes with a dollop of bright relish made with cilantro, jalapeño and yet more sweet summer corn.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
238 WASHINGTON STREET
CORNING, NEW YORK, 14830
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MLH ARTISTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Summer Corn Soup With Cilantro-Corn Relish: 20-Minute Recipe
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The CNN Sketch Artist’s Drawings From The Audio-Only White House Press Briefing Led To Some Fantastic Memes
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The CNN sketch artist's drawings from Friday's White House Press Briefing are great, but the reactions are better.
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Father of Ghost Ship Fire Victim Makes Artist Live/Work Buildings His Mission
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The fire at the Ghost Ship artist live/work space threatened the presence of arts communities in the Bay Area and elsewhere, but supporters, including the father of one of those who died, have stepped up to defend them.
- Hans Breder, Who Created a New Frontier, Breaking Artistic Boundaries, Dies at 81
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The German-born Mr. Breder left New York for the University of Iowa to establish the first interdisciplinary art program of its kind.